Do you want a purposeful career?
We understand the need for a balance between work expectations and personal lives. Work-Life Balance is not just a catchphrase. The need to be valued in the marketplace and have a sense of purpose is very important.
You believe that work and money are not all that goes into a satisfying life.
We help those career seekers lay a strong foundation for a long sustainable profitable career through the use of mindset training, personal branding, and resilience training.
Have you reached a career plateau?
Are you on a plateau or at a crossroads…What is next? Is this it? What are your options? Where do you want to be? What do you want to be doing in the next few years?
We can help you step outside of your situation to really dive deep into your passions and options for recreating yourself and the career of your dreams.
Have you lost your way and want to get back?
If you worry that you have lost your way we can help. Coaches can help you evaluate the situation and your thinking that has you believing you are on the wrong track. We can also help you redesign your mindset and your path to make the changes you need.
Why do you need a coach?
Coaches help you gain clarity on your goals, passions, and your brand message. We then help you with sharing your message with the world through the use of digital media and marketing.
‘If you are a thought leader who wants to increase your brand’s awareness with the world, we will you hone your message and teach you to TELL THE WORLD!’
Why Dog Days?
We bring a very unique perspective to our coaching services. We have overcome our own career hurdles, struggled and persevered through the life of being a military spouse, faced very serious health conditions, and crafted a business and profession that marries all that we are passionate about. The first of which is helping others where they are, since its where we have been!
Contact us to find out more about leadership and career coaching, personal and professional branding, and digital messaging services, and more: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
- K.I.S.S. your clients!What???? KISS your clients? Don’t you know it’s the time of social distancing, quarantines, curbside care, and so on? I don’t mean KISS your clients, I mean K.I.S.S. your clients. When I grew up my band director was forever telling us to K.I.S.S. a difficult passage in the music, or a K.I.S.S. a difficult sequence …
- Compassion Fatigue with a Side of COVID-19 PandemicThis is a hard season for many. It’s a particularly tough time in veterinary medicine. The practices are trying to stay open with limited capabilities, sick patients, frustrated clients, and exhausted staff members, and fear of the future. I have heard of so many people online complaining about how they are treated by angry clients …
- Reputation Management: 3 Steps for Handling Negative ReviewsHandling negative reviews can be tricky and stressful. Here are some simple steps to follow when responding to a negative review.
- Client Communication: 7 Ways to have great communication with clients during a crisisQuick references on where to update your information so clients can see what your practice is up to during a crisis.
- 10 Ways to Optimize Your Practice Facebook PageEasy ways to optimize the practice Facebook page. Being easily searched means easily found. Your clients are looking to verify you being easily found means something to them.