Do you struggle to find time to do social media for your business?
We totally get that! Running a business is incredibly busy and can be stressful. Your social media marketing doesn’t need to be. We plan, create, and manage your social media accounts for you. We even watch your reviews for you and help you craft a response to the good and the bad reviews. Learn more about our social media management service
How can a social media audit help me?
Are you on a plateau or at a crossroads with your social media? What are your options? Where do you want to be? What are you doing right and what can you do better? We will do an audit on your platforms and give you practical advice and real takeaways that get help you reinvigorate your brand online! Learn more about an audit
Would targeted ads on social media grow your business?
Social media ads get a bad wrap sometimes. We simplify it. There is more than just having a product and putting it on sale and posting an ad. Targeted ad management can help amplify your brand, making your local community more aware of you, increasing your brand recognition and industry expertise. Ads can also be tools use to target a special interest group of people looking for a particular product or service you provide. We can help you identify what type of ad campaign would work for your brand and your strategy. Learn more about ads management
Are you starting your own brand?
Starting a brand is a big deal. You can’t just jump out there and start posting without a plan or a plot. Well, you can but you stand a better chance of successfully launching your brand with a plan. We can help you identify your niche, determine your goals, set your content objectives, and much more! Learn more about launching your own brand
We can help you step outside of your situation to really dive deep into your passions and options for creating yourself and the brand of your dreams.
Why choose Dog Days?
We bring a very unique perspective to our coaching services. We have overcome our own career hurdles, struggled and persevered through the life of being a military spouse, faced very serious health conditions, and crafted a business and profession that marries all that we are passionate about. The first of which is helping others where they are, since its where we have been!
Contact us to find out more about leadership and career coaching, personal and professional branding, and digital messaging services, and more: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Gaslighting in the veterinary practice.It’s a thing! We just had an article published in Veterinary Practice News magazine! Have you read it? It’s on gaslighting in the veterinary practice. Linda and I not only work in digital media and marketing we spend a great deal of our time working on personal and professional brand coaching. We have lots of …
- K.I.S.S. your clients!What???? KISS your clients? Don’t you know it’s the time of social distancing, quarantines, curbside care, and so on? I don’t mean KISS your clients, I mean K.I.S.S. your clients. When I grew up my band director was forever telling us to K.I.S.S. a difficult passage in the music, or a K.I.S.S. a difficult sequence …
- Compassion Fatigue with a Side of COVID-19 PandemicThis is a hard season for many. It’s a particularly tough time in veterinary medicine. The practices are trying to stay open with limited capabilities, sick patients, frustrated clients, and exhausted staff members, and fear of the future. I have heard of so many people online complaining about how they are treated by angry clients …
- Reputation Management: 3 Steps for Handling Negative ReviewsHandling negative reviews can be tricky and stressful. Here are some simple steps to follow when responding to a negative review.
- Client Communication: 7 Ways to have great communication with clients during a crisisQuick references on where to update your information so clients can see what your practice is up to during a crisis.