Are you tired of coming up with your own ideas for your business’ social media management?
It isn’t easy to always have the creative juices flowing to plan and launch a great social media marketing program for your business while RUNNING the business. The day to day tasks seem to add up and social media marketing is usually lower on the priority list. Maintaining a great social media management program is just plain time consuming and challenging. We get it.
You don’t want to look like everyone else and by posting the same tired images on your social media pages like Facebook and Instagram. Fresh relevant content that relates to your business and the brand you are nurturing is the way to get noticed online. That’s where we can help! That is how we view social media management. We want to get you noticed online by the right people who will ultimately become clients and customers.
With us, your pages won’t look like cookie-cutter social media management. We craft unique content that is about your business and the services you offer. Each of our clients gets a uniquely designed plan every month that is created custom for their business and marketing strategy.
We offer AFFORDABLE, customized, and easily implemented social media marketing programs. You’ll find it doesn’t have to be complicated to be useful!
Everything you do in and for your business should lead to building and nurturing client relationships. We want to help support that by amplifying your business online through social media marketing.
Contact me to find out more about social media coaching or management services: email@example.com
- K.I.S.S. your clients!What???? KISS your clients? Don’t you know it’s the time of social distancing, quarantines, curbside care, and so on? I don’t mean KISS your clients, I mean K.I.S.S. your clients. When I grew up my band director was forever telling us to K.I.S.S. a difficult passage in the music, or a K.I.S.S. a difficult sequence …
- Compassion Fatigue with a Side of COVID-19 PandemicThis is a hard season for many. It’s a particularly tough time in veterinary medicine. The practices are trying to stay open with limited capabilities, sick patients, frustrated clients, and exhausted staff members, and fear of the future. I have heard of so many people online complaining about how they are treated by angry clients …
- Reputation Management: 3 Steps for Handling Negative ReviewsHandling negative reviews can be tricky and stressful. Here are some simple steps to follow when responding to a negative review.
- Client Communication: 7 Ways to have great communication with clients during a crisisQuick references on where to update your information so clients can see what your practice is up to during a crisis.
- 10 Ways to Optimize Your Practice Facebook PageEasy ways to optimize the practice Facebook page. Being easily searched means easily found. Your clients are looking to verify you being easily found means something to them.