We create custom content for your social media accounts.
We don’t do cookie cutter. We craft unique content that is about your practice and services you offer.
We offer an AFFORDABLE, customized, and easily implemented social media marketing program. You’ll find it doesn’t have to be complicated to be useful!
Everything we do in the practice should lead to building and nurturing client relationships. This will immediately impact client retention.
Contact me to find out more about social media coaching or management services: firstname.lastname@example.org
- K.I.S.S. your clients!What???? KISS your clients? Don’t you know it’s the time of social distancing, quarantines, curbside care, and so on? I don’t mean KISS your clients, I mean K.I.S.S. your clients. When I grew up my band director was forever telling us to K.I.S.S. a difficult passage in the music, or a K.I.S.S. a difficult sequence …
- Compassion Fatigue with a Side of COVID-19 PandemicThis is a hard season for many. It’s a particularly tough time in veterinary medicine. The practices are trying to stay open with limited capabilities, sick patients, frustrated clients, and exhausted staff members, and fear of the future. I have heard of so many people online complaining about how they are treated by angry clients …
- Reputation Management: 3 Steps for Handling Negative ReviewsHandling negative reviews can be tricky and stressful. Here are some simple steps to follow when responding to a negative review.
- Client Communication: 7 Ways to have great communication with clients during a crisisQuick references on where to update your information so clients can see what your practice is up to during a crisis.
- 10 Ways to Optimize Your Practice Facebook PageEasy ways to optimize the practice Facebook page. Being easily searched means easily found. Your clients are looking to verify you being easily found means something to them.